Mark 10:15 Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the Kingdom of GOD as a little child will by no means enter it . MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY: John 10:15 As the FATHER knows Me , even so I know the FATHER ; and I lay down My Life for the sheep. Acts 10:15 And a Voice spoke to him again the second time, “ What GOD has cleansed you must not call common .” Romans 10:15 And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the Gospel of Peace, who bring Glad Tidings of good things!” I[saiah 52:7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings Good News, who proclaims peace, w ho brings Glad Tidings of good things, who proclaims salvation, who says to Zion, “Your GOD reigns!”] [Nahum 1:15 Behold, on the mountains t he feet of him who brings Good Tidin...
Comments