2 Corinthians 7:1

2 Corinthians 7:1

Therefore, having these Promises, beloved, 
let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness 
of the flesh and spirit, 
perfecting Holiness in the Fear of GOD.



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

Matthew 7:1
Judge not, that you be not judged

Hebrews 7:1
For this Melchizedek, K.ing of Salem, Priest of the Most High GOD, 
who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings 
and blessed him,

Genesis 7:1
Then the LORD said to Noah, 
Come into the ark, you and all your household, 
because I have seen that you are Righteous before Me 
in this generation

2 Kings 7:1
Then Elisha said, “Hear the Word of the LORD. Thus says the LORD
Tomorrow about this time a seah of fine flour shall be sold for a shekel, and two seahs of barley for a shekel, at the gate of Samaria.

2 Chronicles 7:
When Solomon had finished praying, Fire came down from Heaven 
and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices; 
and the Glory of the LORD filled the Temple.

Ecclesiastes 7:1
A good name is better than precious ointment,
and the day of death than the day of one’s birth;

Psalm 7:1
LORD my GODin You I put my trust; 
save me from all those who persecute me; and deliver me,

Proverbs 7:1
My son, keep My Words, and treasure My Commands within you.



















2 Cor 7:1, Matt 7:1, Gen 7:1, Ecc 7:1, Psa 7:1, Pro 7:1,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses