Ezra 9:5

Ezra 9:5

At the evening sacrifice I arose from my fasting; 
and having torn my garment and my robe, 
I fell on my knees and spread out my hands 
to the LORD my GOD.
 


MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

John 9:5
As long as I am in the world, I am the Light of the world.”

Acts 9:5
And he said, “Who are You, LORD?”
Then the Lord said, 
I am JESUSWhom you are persecuting. 
It is hard for you to kick against the goads.”

Romans 9:5
Of whom are the fathers and from whom, according to the flesh, 
CHRIST came, Who is over all, the Eternally Blessed GOD. Amen.

Hebrews 9:5
And above it were the cherubim of Glory overshadowing the Mercy Seat. 
of these things we cannot now speak in detail.

Nehemiah 9:5
And the Levites, Jeshua, Kadmiel, Bani, Hashabniah, Sherebiah, Hodijah, Shebaniah, and Pethahiah, said:
Stand up and bless the LORD your GOD Forever and Ever!
Blessed be Your Glorious Name, Which is exalted above all Blessing and Praise!

Psalm 9:5
You have rebuked the nations, You have destroyed the wicked;
You have blotted out their name forever and ever.

Ecclesiastes 9:5
For the living know that they will die; but the dead know nothing,
and they have no more reward, for the memory of them is forgotten.

Daniel 9:5
We have sinned and committed iniquity, we have done wickedly and rebelled, 
even by departing from Your Precepts and Your judgments.







     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses