Luke 10:19

Luke 10:19

Behold, I give you 
the Authority 
to trample on serpents and scorpions, 
and over all the power of the enemy, 
and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

 

MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY: 

Matthew 10:19
But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. 
for it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak;

Hebrews 10:19
Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the Blood of JESUS

Proverbs 10:19
In the multitude of words sin is not lacking, but he who restrains his lips is wise.

Daniel 10:19
And he said, “O man greatly beloved, fear not! Peace be to you; be strong, yes, be strong!  so when he spoke to me I was strengthened, and said, “Let my lord speak, for you have strengthened me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Cor 5

1 Timothy 6:12

The Love of GOD