John 1:12

John 1:12

But as many as received Himto them 
He gave the Right to become children of GOD
to those who believe in His Name:
 

MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

Colossians 1:12
Giving Thanks to the FATHER Who has qualified us to be partakers of the Inheritance of the saints in the Light.

2 Timothy 1:12
For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know Whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is Able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day.

James 1:12
Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the Crown of Life which the LORD has promised to those who love Him.

Jeremiah 1:12
Then the LORD said to me, "You have seen well, for I am ready to Perform My Word.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 2020 Verses

The Love of GOD

Lamentations 3:23