Philippians 3:14 

I press toward the goal for the prize of 
the upward call of GOD in CHRIST JESUS. 

MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY: 


Matthew 3:14
And John tried to prevent Him, saying, 
“I need to be baptized by You, 
and are You coming to me?”

1 John 3:14
We know that we have passed from death to life, 
because we love the brethren. 
He who does not love his brother abides in death.

John 3:14
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, 
even so must the SON of Man be lifted up,

Colossians 3:14
But above all these things put on Love, 
which is the bond of perfection.

Revelation 3:14
“And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write,
‘These things says 
the Amen, 
the Faithful and True Witness, 
the Beginning of the Creation of GOD:

Exodus 3:14
And GOD said to Moses, 
“I AM WHO I AM.” 
And He said,
 “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 
‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Cor 5

1 Timothy 6:12

The Love of GOD