Galatians 2:20

Galatians 2:20

I have been crucified with CHRIST
it is no longer I who live, 
but CHRIST lives in me; 
and the life which now live in the flesh 
I live by Faith in the SON of GOD
Who loved me and gave Himself for me.



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY: 

Luke 2:20
Then the shepherds returned, Glorifying and Praising GOD for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told them.

Ephesians 2:20 
Having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, 
JESUS CHRIST Himself being the Chief Cornerstone

Colossians 2:20 
Therefore, if you died with CHRIST from the basic principles of the world, 
why, as though living in the world, do you subject yourselves to regulations

James 2:20 
But do you want to know, O foolish man, that Faith without works is dead?

Acts 2:20 
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, 
before the coming of the great and Awesome Day of the LORD.

1 John 2:20
But you have an Anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things.

Nehemiah 2:20
So I answered them, and said to them, “The GOD of Heaven Himself will prosper us; therefore we His servants will arise and buildbut you have no heritage or right 
or memorial in Jerusalem.”

Jeremiah 2:20
For of old I have broken your yoke and burst your bonds; and you said, ‘I will not transgress,’ when on every high hill and under every green tree you lay down, 
playing the harlot.

Daniel 2:20
 
Daniel answered and said: Blessed be the Name of GOD Forever and Ever, 
for Wisdom and Might are His.

Habakkuk 2:20
But the LORD is in His Holy Temple let all the earth keep silence before Him.”







Comments

This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Lamentations 3:23

Galatians 6:1