Hebrews 2:18

Hebrews 2:18

For in that 
He Himself 
has suffered, being tempted,
He is able to aid those who are tempted.



MORE VERSES OF THE DAY:


Acts 2:18
And on My menservants 
and on My maidservants, I will pour out My SPIRIT in those days; 
and they shall prophesy.

Ephesians 2:18
For through Him we both have access 
by one SPIRIT to the FATHER.

James 2:18
But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works. 
”Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

Revelation 2:18
“And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write, these things says the SON of GOD
Who has Eyes like a Flame of Fire, and His Feet like fine Brass.

Genesis 2:18
And the LORD GOD said, “It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him.”

Nehemiah 2:18
And I told them of the Hand of my GOD which had been good upon me, and also of the king’s words that he had spoken to me. So they said, “Let us rise up and build.” Then they set their hands to this good work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Galatians 2:20

Lamentations 3:23

Galatians 6:1