Ephesians 5:30

Ephesians 5:30

For we are members of His Body, 
of His Flesh and of His Bones.



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

Matthew 5:30
And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you;
for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish,
than for your whole body to be cast into hell
.

Mark 5:30
And JESUS
immediately knowing in Himself that Power had gone out of Him,
turned around in the crowd and said, Who touched My Clothes?”

John 5:30
I can of Myself do nothing, as I hear, I judge; and My Judgment is Righteous,
because I do not seek My Own Will but the Will of the FATHER Who sent Me
.

Acts 5:30
The GOD of our fathers raised up JESUS Whom you murdered by hanging on a Tree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses