Mark 5:28

Mark 5:28

For she said, 
“If only I may touch His Clothes, I shall be made Whole.”



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

Matthew 5:28
But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman 
to lust for her 
has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Luke 5:28
So he left all, rose up, and followed
Him.

John 5:28
Do not marvel at this; 
for the hour is coming 
in which all who are in the graves 
will hear His Voice

Ephesians 5:28
So husbands ought to love their own wives as their own bodies; 
he who loves his wife loves himself.

1 Thessalonians 5:28
The Grace of our LORD JESUS CHRIST be with you. 
Amen.

Deuteronomy 5:28
Then the LORD heard t
he voice of your words when you spoke to me, 
and the LORD said to me: 'I have heard the voice of the words of this people 
which they have spoken to you. they are right in all that they have spoken.

Daniel 5:28
Peres: Your kingdom has been divided,
and given to the Medes and Persians.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses