Deuteronomy 11:8

Deuteronomy 11:8

Therefore, you shall keep 
every Commandment 
which I command you today, that you may be strong, 
and go in and possess the land which you cross over to possess



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:


Luke 11:8
I say to you, though he will not rise and give to him because he is his friend, 
yet because of his persistence he will rise and give him as many as he needs.

Hebrews 11:8
By Faith Abraham obeyed when he was called to go out to the place 
which he would receive as an inheritance and he went out, 
not knowing where he was going.

Proverbs 11:8
The righteous is delivered from trouble, and it comes to the wicked instead.

Hosea 11:8
How can I give you up, Ephraim? How can I hand you over, Israel?
How can I make you like Admah? How can I set you like Zeboiim?
My Heart churns within MeMy Sympathy is stirred.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses

Lamentations 3:23