Mark 11:17

Mark 11:17

And He taughtsaying unto them, 
Is it not written
My House shall be called of all nations 
the House of Prayer
but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Luke 19:46
Saying to them, 
It is written, My House is a House of Prayer,’ but you have made it a ‘den of thieves.’

Isaiah 56:7
Even them I will bring to My Holy mountain, and make them joyful in My House of Prayer.
their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on My Altar;
for My House shall be called 
a House of Prayer for all nations.”

Jeremiah 7:11
Has this House, which is called by My Name, become a den of thieves in your eyes? Behold, I, even I, have seen it,” says the LORD.



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

Luke 11:17
But He
knowing their thoughts, said to them:
Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation,
and a house divided against a house falls
.

Acts 11:17 
If therefore GOD gave them the same Gift as He gave us when we believed 
on the LORD JESUS CHRISTwho was I that I could withstand GOD?

Romans 11:17 
And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, 
being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, 
and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree

Hebrews 11:17 
By faith Abraham, when he was tested, offered up Isaac, 
and he who had received the Promises offered up his only begotten son,

Revelation 11:17 
Saying: “We give You thanks, O LORD GOD Almighty, 
the One Who Is and Who Was and Who Is to Come, 
because You have taken Your Great Power and Reigned.

Numbers 11:17
Then I will come down and talk with you there. I will take of the SPIRIT that is upon you and will put the same upon them; they shall bear the burden of the people with you, that you may not bear it yourself alone.

Deuteronomy 11:17
Lest the LORD's anger be aroused against you, and He shut up the heavens 
so that there be no rain, and the land yield no produce,
and you perish quickly from the good land which the LORD is giving you.

Proverbs 11:17
The merciful man does good for his own soul, 
but he who is cruel troubles his own flesh.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses