Hosea 11:4

Hosea 11:4

I drew them 
with gentle cords, with bands of Love,
and I was to them 
as those who take the yoke from their neck.
I stooped and fed them.



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY

Luke 11:4
And forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who is indebted to us.
and do not lead us into temptation, b
ut deliver us from the evil one.”

John 11:4
When JESUS heard that, He said, 
This sickness is not unto death, but for the Glory of GOD
that the SON of GOD may be glorified through it.”

Psalm 11:4
The LORD is in His Holy Temple, The LORD's Throne is in Heaven;
His Eyes behold, His eyelids test the sons of men.

Jeremiah 11:4
Which I commanded your fathers in the day I brought them out 
of the land of Egypt, from the iron furnace, saying, 
‘Obey My voice, and do according to all that I command you; 
so shall you be My people, and I will be your GOD,’


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses