1 John 1:9

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, 
He is Faithful and Just 
to forgive us our sins 
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness


MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY: 

Ephesians 1:9
Having made known to us the Mystery of His Will, 
according to His Good Pleasure which He purposed in Himself

Colossians 1:9
For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the Knowledge of His Will in all Wisdom and spiritual Understanding;

1 Corinthians 1:9
GOD is Faithful, by Whom you were called into the Fellowship 
of His SONJESUS CHRIST our LORD.

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, 
nor be dismayed, for the LORD your GOD is with you wherever you go.”

Jeremiah 1:9
Then the LORD put forth His Hand and touched my mouth, 
and the LORD said to me: Behold, I have put My Words in your mouth.

Haggai 1:9
You looked for much, but indeed it came to little; and when you brought it home, I blew it awayWhy?” says the LORD of Hosts. Because of My House that is in ruins, while every one of you runs to his own house.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Cor 5

The Love of GOD

Lamentations 3:23