Colossians 1:16

Colossians 1:16

For by
Him all things were created 
that are in Heaven and that are on earth, 
visible and invisible, whether thrones 
or dominions or principalities or powers. 
All things were created through Him and for Him.



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY


John 1:16
And of His Fullness we have all received, and Grace for Grace.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of CHRIST, for it is the Power of GOD to Salvation 
for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

2 Timothy 1:16
The LORD grant Mercy to the household of Onesiphorus, for he often refreshed me, 
and was not ashamed of my chain;

1 Peter 1:16
Because it is written, “Be Holy, for I am Holy.”

Revelation 1:16
He had in His Right Hand seven Stars, out of His Mouth went a sharp two-edged Sword, and His Countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.

Genesis 1:16
Then GOD made two great [a]lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night. He made the stars also.

Ruth 1:16
But Ruth said:
“Entreat me not to leave you, or to turn back from following after you; 
for wherever you go, I will go; and wherever you lodge, I will lodge; 
your people shall be my people, and your GOD, my GOD.

Isaiah 1:16
“Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; put away the evil of your doings 
from before My Eyes cease to do evil,

Jeremiah 1:16
I will utter My Judgments against them concerning all their wickedness, because they have forsaken Me, burned incense to other gods, and worshiped the works of their own hands.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Cor 5

The Love of GOD

Lamentations 3:23