John 8:12

John 8:12

Then JESUS spoke 
to them again, saying,
I am the Light of the world. 
he who follows Me shall not walk in darkness 
but have the Light of Life.”
 

MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

Mark 8:12
But He sighed deeply in His SPIRIT, and said, 
Why does this generation seek a sign? Assuredly, I say to you, 
no sign shall be given to this generation.”

1 Corinthians 8:12
But when you thus sin against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, you sin against CHRIST.  

2Cor 8:12

Hebrews 8:12
For I will be Merciful to their unrighteousness, 
and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more. 

Ecclesiastes 8:12
Though a sinner does evil a hundred times, and his days are prolonged, 
yet I surely know that it will be well with those who fear GOD
who fear before Him.

Hosea 8:12
I have written for him the great things of My Law,
but they were considered a strange thing

Amos 8:12 
They shall wander from sea to sea, 
and from north to east;
they shall run to and fro, seeking the Word of the LORDbut shall not find it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Cor 5

1 Timothy 6:12

The Love of GOD