John 8:12

John 8:12

Then JESUS spoke 
to them again, saying,
“I am the Light of the world. 
he who follows Me 
shall not walk in darkness 
but have the Light of Life.”
 

MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

Mark 8:12
But He sighed deeply in His SPIRIT, and said, “Why does this generation seek a sign Assuredly, I say to you, no sign shall be given to this generation.”

1 Corinthians 8:12
But when you thus sin against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, you sin against CHRIST.  

Hebrews 8:12
For I will be Merciful to their unrighteousness, 
and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more. 

Ecclesiastes 8:12
Though a sinner does evil a hundred times, and his days are prolonged, yet I surely know that it will be well with those who fear GOD, who fear before Him.

Hosae 8:12 
I have written for him the great things of My Law, but they were considered a strange thing.

Amos 8:12 
They shall wander from sea to sea, 
and from north to east; 
they shall run to and fro, seeking the Word of the LORD, but shall not find it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hebrews 8:6

1 Corinthians 6:17

Mark 10:15