Romans 8:19

Romans 8:19

For the earnest expectation of the creation 
eagerly waits for the 
revealing of the sons of GOD.



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY

Matthew 8:19
Then a certain scribe came and said to Him,
 
“Teacher, I will follow You wherever You go.”

Mark 8:19
When I broke the five loaves for the five thousand, 
how many baskets full of fragments did you take up?” 
They said to Him, “Twelve.”

John 8:19
Then they said to Him
, “Where is Your FATHER?”
JESUS answered, “You know neither Me nor My FATHER
If you had known Me, you would have known My FATHER also.”

Deuteronomy 8:19
Then it shall be, if you by any means forget the LORD your GOD
and follow other gods, and serve them and worship them, 
I testify against you this day that you shall surely perish.

2 Kings 8:19
Yet the LORD would not destroy Judah, 
for the sake of His servant David
as He promised him to give a lamp 
to him and his sons forever.

Job 8:19
“Behold, this is the Joy of His Way, and out of the earth others will grow

Proverbs 8:19
My Fruit is better than gold, yes, than fine gold, and my revenue than choice silver

Isaiah 8:19
And when they say to you, “Seek those who are mediums and wizards, 
who whisper and mutter,” 
should not a people seek their GOD? 
Should they seek the dead on behalf of the Living?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Cor 5

1 Timothy 6:12

The Love of GOD