Romans 8:28

Romans 8:28

And we
know that 
all things 
work together for good 
to them that love GOD,
to them who are the called 
according to His Purpose.



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:  

Luke 8:28
When he saw JESUS, he cried out, fell down before Him, and with a loud voice said, "What have I to do with You, JESUS, SON of the Most High GOD? I beg You, do not torment me!”

John 8:28
Then JESUS said to them, “When you lift up the SON of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My FATHER taught Me, I speak these things.

1 Kings 8:28
Yet regard the prayer of Your servant and his supplication, O LORD my GOD, and listen to the cry and the prayer which Your servant is praying before You today:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hebrews 8:6

1 Corinthians 6:17

Mark 10:15