Romans 8:28

Romans 8:28

And we
know that 
all things 
work together for good 
to them that love GOD,
to them
who are the called 
according to His Purpose.



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:  

Luke 8:28
When he saw JESUShe cried out, fell down before Him
and with a loud voice said, 
"What have I to do with You, JESUS, SON of the Most High GOD
I beg You, do not torment me!”

John 8:28
Then JESUS said to them, 
“When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He
and that I do nothing of Myselfbut as My FATHER taught Me
I speak these things.

1 Kings 8:28
Yet regard the prayer of Your servant and his supplication, LORD my GOD
and listen to the cry and the prayer which Your servant is praying 
before You today:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Cor 5

1 Timothy 6:12

The Love of GOD