Proverbs 8:21

Proverbs 8:21

That
I may cause those who love Me 
to inherit wealth; and I will fill their treasuries.


MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY: 

Luke 8:21
But He answered and said to them, 
My mother and My brothers are these who hear the Word of GOD and do it.”

John 8:21
Then JESUS said to them again, I am going away, and you will seek Me
and will die in your sin where I go you cannot come.”

2 Corinthians 8:21
Providing honorable things, not only in the sight of the LORD
but also in the sight of men.

Genesis 8:21
And the LORD smelled a soothing aroma. Then the LORD said in His Heart, 
I will never again curse the ground for man’s sake, 
although the imagination of man’s heart is evil from his youth; 
nor will I again destroy every living thing as I have done.

Job 8:21
He will yet fill your mouth with laughing, and your lips with rejoicing.

Ezra 8:21
Then I proclaimed a fast there at the river of Ahava, that we might humble ourselves before our GOD, to seek from Him the right way for us and our little ones and all our possessions.

Zechariah 8:21
The inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying,
“Let us continue to go and pray before the LORD and seek the LORD of Hosts.
I myself will go also.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Cor 5

The Love of GOD

Lamentations 3:23