1 Corinthians 12:18

1 Corinthians 12:18

But now GOD has set the members, 
each one of them, 
in the Body just as He pleased.



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

Matthew 12:18
Behold! My Servant Whom I have chosen, 
My Beloved in Whom My Soul is well pleased! I will put My SPIRIT upon Him,
and He will declare Justice to the Gentiles
.

Isaiah 42:1 
Behold! My Servant Whom I uphold, My Elect One in Whom My Soul delights!
I have put My SPIRIT upon Him
He will bring forth Justice to the Gentiles.

Romans 12:18
If it is possible, 
as much as depends on you, 
live peaceably with all men.

Deuteronomy 12:18
But you must eat them before the LORD your GOD in the Place which the LORD your GOD chooses, you and your son and your daughter, your male servant and your female servant, and the Levite who is within your gates; and you shall rejoice before the 
LORD your GOD in all to which you put your hands.

1 Samuel 12:18
So Samuel called to the LORDand the LORD sent thunder and rain that day; 
and all the people greatly feared the LORD and Samuel.

Proverbs 12:18
There is one who speaks like the piercings of a sword,
but the tongue of the wise promotes health.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 2020 Verses

The Love of GOD

Lamentations 3:23