John 12:26

John 12:26

If any man serve Me, let him follow Me;
and where I am, there shall also My servant be:
if any man serve Me, him will My FATHER honor.



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

Mark 12:26
But concerning the dead, that they rise, have you not read in the Book of Moses,
in the burning bush passage, how GOD spoke to him, saying,
‘I am the GOD of Abraham, the GOD of Isaac, and the GOD of Jacob
’?

Luke 12:26
If you then are not able to do the least, why are you anxious for the rest?

1 Corinthians 12:26
And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it;
or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.

Hebrews 12:26
Whose Voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying,
Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven.”

Haggai 2:6
“For thus says the LORD of Hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land;

Haggai 2:21
Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying:
I will shake heaven and earth
.


Proverbs 12:26
The righteous should choose his friends carefully,
for the way of the wicked leads them astray.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Cor 5

The Love of GOD

Lamentations 3:23