2 Corinthians 12:9

2 Corinthians 12:9

And He said to me, My Grace is Sufficient for you, 
for My Strength is made Perfect in weakness.” 
Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, 
that the Power of CHRIST may rest upon me.



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:
Luke 12:9 
But he who denies Me before men will be denied before the angels of GOD.

Romans 12:9
Let love be without hypocrisy. abhor what is evil. cling to what is good.

1 Corinthians 12:9 
To another Faith by the same SPIRIT
to another Gifts of Healings by the same SPIRIT,

Hebrews 12:9 
Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the FATHER of spirits and live?






























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 2020 Verses

The Love of GOD

Lamentations 3:23