Mark 12:17

Mark 12:17

And JESUS answering said unto them, 
Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, 
and to GOD the things that are GOD's
and they marveled at Him.


MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

John 12:17
Therefore the people, 
who were with Him 
when He called Lazarus out of his tomb and raised him from the dead, 
bore witness.

Acts 12:17
But motioning to them with his hand to keep silent, 
he declared to them how the LORD had brought him out of the prison. 
and he said, “Go, tell these things to James and to the brethren.” 
and he departed and went to another place.

Romans 12:17
Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men.

1 Corinthians 12:17
If the whole body were an eye, where would be the hearing? 
if the whole were hearing, where would be the smelling?

1 Chronicles 12:17
And David went out to meet them, and answered and said to them, 
“If you have come peaceably to me to help me, my heart will be united with you; 
but if to betray me to my enemies, since there is no wrong in my hands, 
may the GOD of our fathers look and bring Judgement.

Jeremiah 12:17
But if they do not obey, I will utterly pluck up and destroy that nation,” 
says the LORD.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 2020 Verses

The Love of GOD

Lamentations 3:23