2 Corinthians 6:16

2 Corinthians 6:16

And what agreement 
has the Temple of GOD with idols? 
for you are the Temple of the Living GOD
as GOD has said:
I will dwell in them 
and walk among them.
I will be their GODand they shall be My people.

Leviticus 26:11-12  
I will set My Tabernacle among you, and My Soul shall not abhor you. 
I will walk among you and be your GOD, and you shall be My people.

Jeremiah 32:38 
They shall be My people, and I will be their GOD;

Ezekiel 37:27 
My Tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their GODand they shall be My people.



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY: 

Ephesians 6:16
Above all, taking the Shield of Faith 
with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.

Deuteronomy 6:16
"You shall not tempt the LORD your GOD as you tempted Him in Massah."

Joshua 6:16
And the Seventh time it happened, when the priests blew the trumpets, 
that Joshua said to the people: “Shout, for the LORD has given you the city!"

2 Kings 6:16
So he answered, “Do not fear, 
for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.”

Proverbs 6:16

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus says the LORD
Stand in the ways and see, and ask for the old Paths, where the Good Way is, 
and walk in it; then you will find Rest for your souls.
but they said, ‘We will not walk in it






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 2020 Verses

1 Cor 5

The Love of GOD