Daniel 6:26

Daniel 6:26

I make a
decree
that in every dominion of my kingdom 
men tremble and fear 
before the GOD of Daniel
for He is the Living GODand Stedfast Forever
and His Kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, 
and His Dominion shall be even unto the end.



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY

Matthew 6:26
Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?

John 6:26
JESUS answered them and said, 
Most assuredly, I say to you, you seek Me, not because you saw the Signs, 
but because you ate of the loaves and were filled.

Numbers 6:26
The LORD lift up His Countenance upon you, and give you Peace.

2 Chronicles 6:26
 “When the heavens are shut up and there is no rain 
because they have sinned against You
when they pray toward this place and confess Your name, 
and turn from their sin because You afflict them,





26 June (26:6)

Psalm 26:6
I will wash my hands in innocence; so I will go about Your Altar, O LORD,



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Cor 5

The Love of GOD

Lamentations 3:23