2 Corinthians 6:2

2 Corinthians 6:2

For He says: 
"In an Acceptable Time I have heard You
and in the Day of Salvation I have helped You
behold, now is the Accepted Time
behold, now is the Day of Salvation."
 
[Isaiah 49:8]
Thus says the LORD:
In an Acceptable Time I have heard You,
and in the Day of Salvation I have helped You;
I will preserve You and give You as a Covenant to the people,
to restore the earth, to cause them to inherit the desolate heritages
;


MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

Matthew 6:2
Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, 
do not sound a trumpet before you 
as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory from men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward.

Mark 6:2
And when the Sabbath had come, He began to teach in the synagogue. and many hearing Him were astonished, saying, “Where did this Man get these things? 
and what Wisdom is this which is given to Him, that such Mighty Works are performed by His Hands!

John 6:2
Then a great multitude followed Him, because they saw His Signs 
which He performed on those who were diseased

Romans 6:2
Certainly not! 
How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it?

Galatians 6:2
Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the Law of CHRIST.

Ephesians 6:2
"Honor your father and mother,” which is the First Commandment with Promise:

Deuteronomy 6:2
That you may Fear the LORD your GOD, to keep all His Statutes and His Commandments which I command you, you and your son and your grandson, all the days of your life, and that your days may be prolonged

Psalm 6:2
Have Mercy on me, O LORDfor I am weak; 
LORD, Heal me, for my bones are troubled.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Cor 5

The Love of GOD

Lamentations 3:23