Galatians 6:14

Galatians 6:14

But GOD forbid that I should boast except 
in the Cross of our LORD JESUS CHRIST 
by Whom the world has been crucified to me, 
and I to the world.


MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY: 

Romans 6:14
For sin shall not have dominion over you, 
for you are not under Law but under Grace.

2 Corinthians 6:14
Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers.
for what fellowship has Righteousness with lawlessness? 
and what communion has Light with darkness?

Hebrews 6:14
Saying, Surely Blessing I will bless you, and multiplying I will multiply you.”

2 Chronicles 6:14
And he said: LORD GOD of Israel, 
there is no god in Heaven or on earth like You
Who keep Your Covenant and Mercy with Your servants 
who walk before You with all their hearts.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 2020 Verses

The Love of GOD

Lamentations 3:23