Micah 6:8

Micah 6:8

He has shown you, O 
man, what is Good;
and what does the LORD require of you
but to do justly, to love Mercy, and to walk humbly 
with your GOD?


MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

Matthew 6:8
Therefore do not be like them. 
for your FATHER knows the things you have need of before you ask Him.

Acts 6:8
And Stephen, full of Faith and Power, 
did great wonders and signs 
among the people.

1 Corinthians 6:8
No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren !

Galatians 6:8
For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption,
but he who sows to the SPIRIT will of the SPIRIT reap Everlasting Life.

Ephesians 6:8
Knowing that whatever good anyone does, 
he will receive the same from the LORD, whether he is a slave or free.

1 Timothy 6:8
And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content.

Genesis 6:8
But Noah found grace in the Eyes of the LORD.

Exodus 6:8
And I will bring you into the land 
which I swore to give 
to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; and I will give it to you as a heritage: I am the LORD.

Judges 6:8
That the LORD sent a prophet to the children of Israel, 
who said to them, 
“Thus says the LORD GOD of Israel:
 ‘I brought you up from Egypt and brought you out of the house of bondage;

Isaiah 6:8
Also I heard the Voice of the LORD, saying:
Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?”
Then I said, “Here am I ! send me.”










 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 2020 Verses

The Love of GOD

Lamentations 3:23