Deuteronomy 9:1

Deuteronomy 9:1

“Hear, O Israel: 
You are to cross over the Jordan today, 
and go in to dispossess nations greater and mightier than yourself, 
cities great and fortified up to heaven,

 
 
MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

Mark 9:1
And He said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you that there are some standing here who will not taste death till they see the Kingdom of GOD present with Power.”

Luke 9:1
Then He called His twelve disciples together 
and gave them Power and Authority over all demons, 
and to cure diseases.

Genesis 9:1
So GOD blessed Noah and his sons, and said to them: 
Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth.

Psalm 9:1
I will praise You, O LORDwith my whole heart;
I will tell of all Your marvelous Works.

Ecclesiastes 9:1
For I considered all this in my heart, so that I could declare it all: 
that the righteous and the wise and their works are in the Hand of GOD
People know neither love nor hatred by anything they see before them.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses