Esther 9:22

Esther 9:22

As the days on which 
the Jews 
had rest from their enemies, 
as the month which was turned from sorrow to joy for them, 
and from mourning to a holiday; 
that they should make them days of feasting and joy, 
of sending presents to one another and gifts to the poor.
 

MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:
 


Matthew 9:22
But JESUS turned around, and when He saw her He said, 
Be of good cheer, daughter; your faith has made you well.” 
And the woman was made well from that hour.

Mark 9:22
And often he has thrown him both into the fire and into the water to destroy him. But if You can do anything, have compassion on us and help us.”


1 Corinthians 9:22
To the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. 
I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.

Hebrews 9:22
And according to the Law almost all things are Purified with Blood, 
and without Shedding of Blood there is no Remission.

Daniel 9:22
And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, 
“O Daniel, I have now come forth to give you skill to Understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses

1 Cor 5