Nehemiah 9:20

Nehemiah 9:20

You also gave 
Your Good SPIRIT 
to instruct them,
and did not withhold Your Manna from their mouth,
and gave them Water for their thirst.



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY: 

Matthew 9:20
And suddenly, a woman who had a flow of blood for twelve years came from behind and touched the hem of His Garment.

Luke 9:20
He said to them, But Who do you say that I am?”
Peter answered and said, “The CHRIST of GOD.”

Acts 9:20
Immediately he preached the CHRIST in the synagogues, 
that He is the SON of GOD.

Romans 9:20
But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against GOD
will the thing formed say to Him Who formed it
“Why have You made me like this?”

1 Corinthians 9:20
And to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; 
to those who are under the Law, as under the Law, 
that I might win those who are under the Law;

Hebrews 9:20
Saying, “This is the Blood of the Covenant which GOD has commanded you.

Revelation 9:20
But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk.

Numbers 9:20
So it was, when the cloud was above the tabernacle a few days: 
according to the Command of the LORD they would remain encamped, 
and according to the Command of the LORD they would journey.

Psalm 9:20
Put them in fear, O LORD, that the nations
may know themselves to be but men. Selah

Jeremiah 9:20
Yet hear the Word of the LORD, O women, and let your ear receive the Word of 
His Mouth; teach your daughters wailing, and everyone her neighbor a lamentation.

Daniel 9:20
Now while I was speaking, praying, and confessing my sin 
and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication 
before the LORD my GOD for the Holy Mountain of my GOD






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses