Deuteronomy 9:19

Deuteronomy 9:19

For I was afraid 
of the anger and hot displeasure 
with which the LORD was angry with you, to destroy you. 
but the LORD listened to me at that time also.



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY: 

Mark 9:19
He answered him and said, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I bear with you? Bring him to Me.”

1 Corinthians 9:19
For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more;

Genesis 9:19
These three were the sons of Noah, and from these the whole earth was populated.

Number 9:19
Even when the Cloud continued long, many days above the tabernacle, 
the children of Israel kept the charge of the LORD and did not journey.

Nehemiah 9:19
Yet in Your Manifold Mercies You did not forsake them in the wilderness
the Pillar of the Cloud did not depart from them by day, to lead them on the road
nor the Pillar of Fire by night, to show them light, and the way they should go.

Psalm 9:19
Arise, O LORD, do not let man prevail; let the nations be judged in Your sight.

Isaiah 9:19
Through the Wrath of the wrath of the LORD of Hosts the land is burned up,
and the people shall be as fuel for the fire; no man shall spare his brother.

Daniel 9:19
O LORD, hear! O LORD, forgive!  O LORD, listen and act! 
do not delay for Your Own Sake, my GOD
for Your City and Your people are called by Your Name.”






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses