Zechariah 9:16

Zechariah 9:16

The LORD their GOD 
will save them in that day,
as the flock of His people.
for they shall be 
like 
the Jewels of a Crown,
lifted like a Banner over His Land

 

MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY: 

Luke 9:16
Then
He took the five loaves and the two fish, 
and looking up to heaven, He blessed and broke them, 
and gave them to the disciples to set before the multitude.

Acts 9:16
For I will show him how many things he must suffer for My Name’s sake.


Romans 9:16
So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, 
but of GOD Who shows Mercy.

1 Corinthians 9:16
For if I preach the Gospel, I have nothing to boast of, 
or necessity is laid upon me; 
yes, woe is me if I do not preach the Gospel!

Genesis 9:16
The Rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it 
to remember the Everlasting Covenant 
between GOD and every living creature of all flesh 
that is on the earth.”

Exodus 9:16
But indeed, for this Purpose, I have raised you up, 
that I may show My Power in you, 
and that My Name may be declared in all the earth.

Ecclesiastes 9:16
Then I said: Wisdom is better than strength.
nevertheless, the poor man’s wisdom is despised,
and his words are not heard.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses