1 John 2:1

1 John 2:1

My little children, these things I write to you, 
so that you may not sin, and if anyone sins, 
we have an Advocate with the FATHER
JESUS CHRIST the Righteous. 



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

Acts 2:1
When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

Ephesians 2:1 
And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins.

1 Timothy 2:1 
Therefore, I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men,

Titus 2:1 
But as for you, speak the things which are proper for sound doctrine:

2 Peter 2:1 
But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers 
among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the LORD Who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction.

Judges 2:1 
Then the Angel of the LORD came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said: I led you up from Egypt and brought you to the land of which I swore to your fathers; and I said, I will never break My Covenant with you.

Joel 2:1
Blow the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in My Holy Mountain ! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; for the Day of the LORD is coming, for it is at hand:

Hosea 2:1
Say to your brethren, My people, ’and to your sisters, Mercy is shown.’

Habakkuk 2:1
I will stand my watch and set myself on the rampart, and watch to see what He will say to me, and what I will answer when I am corrected.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Galatians 2:20

Lamentations 3:23

Galatians 6:1