Revelation 2:27

Revelation 2:27

He shall rule them with a Rod of Iron;
They shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessel
as I also have received from My FATHER;

 


MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

Mark 2:27
And He said to them, The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.

Acts 2:27
For You will not leave my soul in Hades, nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.

1 John 2:27
But the Anointing 
which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same Anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is True, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

Joel 2:27
Then you shall know that I am 
in the midst of Israel: I am the LORD your GOD and there is no other. My people shall never be put to shame.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Galatians 2:20

Lamentations 3:23

Galatians 6:1