Deuteronomy 2:25

Deuteronomy 2:25

This day I will begin 
to put the dread and fear of you 
upon the nations under the whole heaven,
who shall hear the report of you, and shall tremble
and be in anguish because of you.



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

John 2:25
 And had no need that anyone should testify of man, for He knew what was in man.

Acts 2:25
For David says concerning
Him:‘I foresaw the LORD always before my face,
for
He is at my right hand, that I may not be shaken.
[Psalm 18:8]

1 Peter 2:25
For you were like sheep going astray, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.

1 John 2:25
And this is the Promise that He has promised us—Eternal Life.

Revelataion 2:25
But hold fast what you have till I come.

Joel 2:25 
So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, 
the consuming locust, and the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Galatians 2:20

Lamentations 3:23

Galatians 6:1