Hosea 2:23

Hosea 2:23

Then I will sow her for Myself in the earth,
and I will have Mercy on her who had not obtained Mercy;
then I will say to those who were not My people,
You are My people!’ and they shall say, You are my GOD!’ 


MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

Matthew 2:23
And He came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, “He shall be called a Nazarene.”

Luke 2:23
(as it is written in the Law of the LORD, “Every male who opens the womb shall be called holy to the LORD”),

John 2:23
Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover, during the Feast, many believed in His Name when they saw the Signs which He did.

Acts 2:23
Him, being delivered by the determined Purpose and Foreknowledge of GOD
you have taken by lawless hands, have crucified, and put to death;

2 Timothy 2:23
But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.

1 Peter 2:23
Who, when He was reviled, did not revile in return; when He suffered, He did not threaten, but committed Himself to Him Who judges Righteously;

James 2:23
And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed GOD
and it was accounted to him for Righteousness.” and he was called the friend of GOD.

1 John 2:23
Whoever denies the SON does not have the FATHER either; he who acknowledges the SON has the FATHER also

Revelation 2:23
I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He Who searches the minds and hearts and I will give to each one of you according to your works.

Genesis 2:23
And Adam said: This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called woman, because she was taken out of man.”

Exodus 2:23
Now it happened in the process of time that the king of Egypt died. 
Then the children of Israel groaned because of the bondage, and they cried out; and their cry came up to GOD because of the bondage.

Daniel 2:23
I thank You and praise You, O GOD of my fathers; You have given me Wisdom and Might,
and have now made known to me what we asked of You, 
for You have made known to us the king’s demand.”

Joel 2:23
Be glad then, you children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your GODfor He has given you the former Rain Faithfully, and He will cause the Rain to come down for you — the Former Rain, and the Latter Rain in the first month.

Haggai 2:23
In that Day,’ says the LORD of Hosts, ‘I will take you, Zerubbabel My servant, the son of Shealtiel,’ says the LORD, ‘and will make you like a signet ring; for I have chosen you,’ 
says the LORD of Hosts.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Galatians 2:20

Lamentations 3:23

Galatians 6:1