James 2:26

James 2:26

For as 
the body without the spirit is dead,
so faith without works is dead also.



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

Luke 2:26
And it had been revealed to him by the HOLY SPIRIT that he would not see death before he had seen the LORD's CHRIST.

Acts 2:26
Therefore my heart rejoiced, and my tongue was glad; moreover my flesh also will 
rest in Hope.

2 Timothy 2:26
And that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.

Rev 2:26
And he who overcomes, and keeps My Works until the end, to him I will give 
Power over the nations

Ecclesiastes 2: 26 
For GOD gives Wisdom and Knowledge and Joy to a man who is Good in His Sight; 
but to the sinner He gives the work of gathering and collecting, that he may give to him 
who is good before GODThis also is vanity and grasping for the wind.

Joel 2:26
You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and Praise the Name of the LORD your GOD,
Who has dealt wondrously with you; and My people shall never be put to shame.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Galatians 2:20

Lamentations 3:23

Galatians 6:1