Hebrews 7:28

Hebrews 7:28'o'
] vgh]uppppppppppy

For the Law 
appoints as high priests men who have weakness, 
but the Word of the Oath, which came after the Law, 
appoints the SON Who has been Perfected Forever.
 


MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

John 7:28
Then JESUS cried out, as He taught in the Temple, saying, 
You both know Meand you know where I am from; 
and I have not come of Myselfbut He Who sent Me is True, 
Whom you do not know.

2 Samuel 7:28
And now, O LORD GODYou are GODand Your Words are True, 
and You have promised this Goodness to Your servant.

Ezra 7:28
And has extended Mercy to me before the king and his counselors, 
and before all the king’s mighty princes. 
So I was encouraged, as the Hand of the LORD my GOD was upon me; 
and I gathered leading men of Israel to go up with me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses