Micah 7:8

Micah 7:8

Do not rejoice over me, my enemy;

when I fall, I will arise;
when I sit in darkness,
the LORD will be a Light to me.




MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY: 

Matthew 7:8
For everyone who asks receives,
and he who seeks finds,
and to him who knocks it will be opened.


Deuteronomy 7:8
But because the LORD loves you, 
and because He would keep the Oath 
which He swore to your fathers, 
the LORD has brought you out with a Mighty Hand, 
and redeemed you from the house of bondage, 
from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

2 Samuel 7:8
Now therefore, thus shall you say to My servant David, 
‘Thus says the LORD of Hosts: 
I took you from the sheepfold, from following the sheep, 
to be ruler over My people, over Israel.

Psalm 7:8
The Lord shall judge the peoples;
Judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness,
and according to my integrity within me.


Ecclesiastes 7:8
The end of a thing is better than its beginning;
the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.




















Micah 7:8, 2 Sam 7:8, Deut 7:8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses