Romans 7:4

Romans 7:4

Therefore, my brethren, 
you also have become dead to the Law 
through the Body of CHRIST
that you may be married to Another— 
to Him Who was raised from the dead, 
that we should bear Fruit to GOD.



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

Matthew 7:4
Or how can you say to your brother, 
‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; 
and look, a plank is in your own eye?

Genesis 7:4
For after seven more days I will cause it to rain on the earth 
forty days and forty nights, and I will destroy from the face of the earth 
all living things that I have made.”

Exodus 7:4
But pharaoh will not heed you, so that I may lay My Hand on Egypt 
and bring My Armies and My people, the children of Israel, 
out of the land of Egypt by Great Judgments.

Isaiah 7:4
And say to him: 
Take heed, and be quiet; do not fear or be fainthearted 
for these two stubs of smoking firebrands, 
for the fierce anger of Rezin and Syria, and the son of Remaliah.

Ecclesiastes 7:4
The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning,
but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses