Micah 7:18

Micah 7:18

Who is a GOD like You, pardoning iniquity 
and passing over the transgression of the remnant of His Heritage? 
He does not retain His Anger forever, because He delights in Mercy



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, nor can a bad tree bring forth good fruit. 

Mark 7:18
So He said to them, “Are you thus without understanding also? 
Do you not perceive that whatever enters a man from outside cannot defile him,

John 7:18
He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; 
but He Who seeks the Glory of the One Who sent Him is True, 
and no unrighteousness is in Him.

Romans 7:18
For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; 
for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find.

2 Samuel 7:18
Then King David went in and sat before the LORD
and he said: “Who am I, O LORD GOD?  
and what is my house, that You have brought me this far?

Ecclesiastes 7:18
It is good that you grasp this, and also not remove your hand from the other;
for he who fears GOD will escape them all.

Isaiah 7:18
And it shall come to pass in that day that the LORD 
will 
whistle 
for the fly that is in the farthest part of the rivers of Egypt,
and for the bee that is in the land of Assyria.

Daniel 7:18
But the saints of the Most High shall receive the Kingdom, 
and possess the Kingdom Forever, even Forever and Ever.’





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses