1 Corinthians 7:23

1 Corinthians 7:23

You were bought at a Price; 
do not become slaves of men.


MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY: 

Matthew 7:23
And then I will declare to them, 
I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Mark 7:23
All these evil things come from within and defile a man.”

Luke 7:23
and Blessed is he who is not offended because of Me

Romans 7:23
But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, 
and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

Jeremiah 7:23
But this is what I commanded them, saying, 
Obey My Voice, and I will be your GODand you shall be My people 
and walk in all the Ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.’





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses