Matthew 7:7

Matthew 7:7

Ask, and it will be given to you;
seek, and you will find;
knock, and it will be opened to you.



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

Romans 7:7
What shall we say then? Is the Law sin? Certainly not!
on the contrary, I would not have known sin except through the Law.
for I would not have known covetousness unless the Law had said, 
“You shall not covet.”

1 Corinthians 7:7
For I wish that all men were even as I myself but each one has his own Gift from GOD, one in this manner and another in that.

Isaiah 7:7
Thus says the LORD GOD:
It shall not stand, nor shall it come to pass.

Micah 7:7
Therefore, I will look to the LORDI will wait for the GOD of my Salvation;
my GOD will hear me.

Psalm 7:7
So the congregation of the peoples shall surround Youfor their sakes, 
therefore, return on high.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses