1 John 3:1

1 John 3:1

Behold what manner of Love 
the FATHER has bestowed on us, 
that we should be called children of GOD
therefore, the world does not know us, 
because it did not know Him


 
MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY: 

1 Corinthians 3:1
And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, 
as to babes in CHRIST.

Colossians 3:1 
If then you were raised with CHRISTseek those things which are above, 
where CHRIST is, sitting at the Right Hand of GOD.

Philippians 3:1 
Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the LORDfor me to write the same things 
to you is not tedious, but for you it is safe.

2 Thessalonians 3:1 
Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the Word of the LORD may run swiftly and be Glorified, 
just as it is with you,

2 Timothy 3:1
But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:

Hebrews 3:1
Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly Calling,
consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, CHRIST JESUS

Proverbs 3:1 
My son, do not forget My Law, but let your heart keep My Commands;

Ecclesiastes 3:1 
To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven:

Ezekiel 3:1
Moreover He said to me, “Son of man, eat what you find; eat this scroll, and go, speak to the house of Israel.”

Hosea 3:1
Then the LORD said to me, “Go again, love a woman who is loved by a lover and is committing adultery, just like the Love of the LORD for the children of Israel, who look to other gods and love the raisin cakes of the pagans.”

Malachi 3:1
Behold, I send My messenger, and he will prepare the way before Me and the LORD
Whom you seek, will suddenly come to His Temple, even the Messenger of the Covenant,
in Whom you delight. Behold, He is coming,” says the LORD of Hosts
[Matthew 11:10]








 

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses

1 Cor 5