Ephesians 3:12

Ephesians 3:12

In Whom we have Boldness 
and Access with Confidence 
by the Faith of Him



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY: 

Colossians 3:12
Therefore, as the elect of GOD, Holy and Beloved, 
put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering;

Philippians 3:12
Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, 
that I may lay hold of that for which CHRIST JESUS has also laid hold of me.

2 Timothy 3:12
Yes, and all who desire to live Godly in CHRIST JESUS's will suffer persecution.

Revelation 3:12
He who overcomes, I will make him a Pillar in the Temple of My GOD
and he shall go out no more. 
I will write on him the Name of My GOD and the Name of the City of My GOD
the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My GOD. 
And I will write on him My New Name.

Proverbs 3:12
For whom the LORD loves He corrects, just as a father the son in whom he delights.

Ecclesiastes 3:12
I know that nothing is better for them than to rejoice, and to do good in their lives

Malachi 3:12
And all nations will call you blessed, for you will be a delightful land,” 
says the LORD of Hosts.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses

1 Cor 5