Habakkuk 3:19

Habakkuk 3:19

The LORD GOD is my Strength;
He will make my feet like deer’s feet, and 
He will make me walk on my high hills. 

[Psalm 18:33; 2 Samuel 22:34]
 

MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

John 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that the Light has come into the world, 
and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of Refreshing may come from the Presence of the LORD,

1 Corinthians 3:19
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with GOD. For it is written, He catches the wise in their own craftiness”;
[Job 5:13]

Ephesians 3:19
To know the Love of CHRIST which passes Knowledge; that you may be filled with all the Fullness of GOD.

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, love your wives and do not be bitter toward them.

1 John 3:19
And by this we know that we are of the Truth, and shall assure our hearts before Him.

Revelation 3:19
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent.

Proverbs 3:19
The LORD by Wisdom founded the earth; by Understanding He established the Heavens

Jeremiah 3:19
But I said:‘How can I put you among the children and give you a pleasant land, a beautiful heritage of the hosts of nations?’ “And I said:‘you shall call Me, “my FATHER,” and not turn away from Me.’

Zephaniah 3:19
Behold, at that time I will deal with all who afflict you; I will save the lame, and gather those who were driven out; I will appoint them for praise and fame in every land where they were put to shame.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses

1 Cor 5