Philippians 3:21

Philippians 3:21

Who will Transform our lowly body 
that it may be conformed to His Glorious Body, 
according to the working by which He is Able 
even to subdue all things to Himself.


MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY: 

Luke 3:21
When all the people were baptized, it came to pass that JESUS also was baptized; 
and while He prayed, the Heaven was opened.

John 3:21
But he who does the Truth comes to the Light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, 
that they have been done in GOD.”

Ephesians 3:21
To Him be Glory in the church by CHRIST JESUS to all generations, Forever and Ever. Amen.

Colossians 3:21
Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged.

1 Peter 3:21
There is also an antitype which now saves us baptism (not the removal of the filth of the flesh), but the answer of a good conscience toward GODthrough the Resurrection of
JESUS CHRIST

1 John 3:21
Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have Confidence toward GOD.

Revelation 3:21
To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, 
as I also overcame and sat down with My FATHER on His Throne.

Genesis 3:21
Also for Adam and his wife the LORD GOD made tunics of skin, and clothed them.

Exodus 3:21
And I will give this people favor in the sight of the Egyptians; and it shall be, when you go, that you shall not go empty-handed.

Proverbs 3:21
My son, let them not depart from your eyes - keep sound wisdom and discretion;

Lamentations 3:21
This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses

1 Cor 5