Ephesians 3:20

Ephesians 3:20

Now to Him Who is Able 
to do exceedingly abundantly 
above all that we ask or think, 
according to the Power that works in us,



MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY: 

John 3:20
For everyone practicing evil hates the Lght and does not come to the Light, 
lest his deeds should be exposed

Romans 3:20
Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His Sight, for by the Law is the knowledge of sin.

1 Corinthians 3:20
And again, “The LORD knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile.”
[Psalm 94:11]

Philippians 3:20
For our Citizenship is in Heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, 
the LORD JESUS CHRIST

Colossians 3:20
Children, obey your parents in all things, for this is well pleasing to the LORD.
 
1 John 3:20
For if our heart condemns us, GOD is greater than our heart, and knows all things.

Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My Voice and opens the door, 
I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.  

Zephaniah 3:20
At that time I will bring you back, even at the time I gather you; for I will give you fame and praise among all the peoples of the earth, when I return your captives before your eyes,”
says the LORD.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses

1 Cor 5