Philippians 3:8

Philippians 3:8

Yet indeed 
also count all things loss for 
the excellence of the Knowledge of CHRIST JESUS my LORD,
for Whom I have suffered the loss of all things, 
and count them as rubbish, that I may gain CHRIST


MORE VERSES FOR THE DAY:

Matthew 3:8
Therefore 
bear fruits worthy of repentance

Ephesians 3:8
To me, who 
am less than the least of all the saints, this Grace was given, 
that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable Riches of CHRIST,

Colossians 3:8
But now 
you yourselves are to put off all these: 
anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth.

James 3:8
But no man 
can tame the tongue. it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

1 Peter 3:8
Finally, 
all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, 
be tenderhearted, be courteous;

2 Peter 3:8
But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the LORD One day is as a Thousand Years, and a Thousand years as One Day.
[Psalm 9:4]

1 John 3:8

He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. 
for this purpose 
the SON of GOD was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

Revelation 3:8
I know your works. see, I have set before you 
an open Door, 
and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My Word, 
and have not denied My Name.

Proverbs 3:8
It will be health to your flesh, 
and strength to your bones.

Micah 3:8
But truly I am full of Power 
by the SPIRIT of the LORDand of Justice and Might,
to declare to Jacob his transgression and to Israel his sin.

Malachi 3:8
Will a man rob GODYet you have robbed Me
But you say, ‘In what way have we robbed You ?’ in tithes and offerings.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Love of GOD

September 2020 Verses

1 Cor 5